Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) has banned 47,624 accounts in India within a week! Know what are the reasons. Check the full list too.
Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) has taken the most extreme step of banning a huge number of accounts in India. BGMI developer Krafton took this strict action against the gamers who were found to be involved in cheating or breaking rules. In fact, BGMI has taken its mission to control cheaters to the next level recently when it introduced the Ban Pan 2.0 version which is an advanced version of its anti-cheat system. The recent crackdown has caught these cheaters and booted them off the game. In the latest round, Krafton has banned 47,624 accounts in India in just a week! Notably, the BGMI ban is not temporary, Krafton has announced that these accounts will be permanently removed from the game.
“Dear BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA fans, 47,624 accounts were permanently banned from June 27 to July 3 (sic),” BGMI confirmed via official notice. It further says, “BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA will strive to implement strong sanctions with the ultimate goal of eradicating the use of illegal programs in order to provide you a pleasant gaming environment.”
Who is banned from the BGMI?
Krafton says that its anti-Cheating System is intended to- always keep an eye on players’ behaviour and catch the wrongdoers. So, in case of any rule violations in the game, the players will be punished after being detected by the system. Krafton has also listed all the possible reasons that resulted in the mass ban of BGMI accounts in India. These rule violations are:
- Using any cheating tools in the game or any unauthorized 3rd-party program to log into the game that results in changing the client file data.
- In case a player changes any file data illegally, such as, removing the grass or changing the grass models in-game.
- Using an unofficial game ID to play the game.
- In case you found to be cheating with teammates multiple times in Team games or team up with other players in the rival team.
- Fraudulent players in the game or promote illegal information or websites may cause players to lose their accounts or lose money.
- Using any unauthorized payment channel to recharge UC.
- Krafton suggests downloading the BGMI from the official store to play the game. Any unofficial or cracked version of the game will not be supported and will lead to your account being banned.
Krafton has been transparent about its policies and this time too, it has shared a huge list of accounts that were banned. You can check them here.